We are committed to providing a service that meets the individual need of your organization and we are dedicated to conducting thorough, accurate, and complete investigations. We do this by focusing on the concept of fact finding job relevant issues that are essential for law enforcement agencies and companies to make informed hiring decisions. To assure compliance with applicable hiring standards for peace officers and police dispatchers, we concentrate our efforts to meet California Government Code 1031 and POST Comission Regulations 1953 and 1956-1960, which includes all job-related POST Job Dimensions.
Below is a list of forms and paperwork we require in order to perform a background investigation. Please be prepared to provide a copy of these forms for each person being investigated.
- California Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- Official copy of Birth Certificate - obtain from Registrar/Recorder Office
- High School Graduation Certificate and Transcripts (must be sealed) - available from school records office or school district or GED records
- Post-Secondary Transcripts (must be sealed) from each school attended
- Credit Report
- Traffic Accident Reports
- Proof of Selective Service registration or a copy of complete DD214.
- All police academy training certificates, proof of other law enforcement training, and all POST certificates, if any
- A seven (7) year driving history from the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Employment Performance Evaluations (two most recent)